- A significant amount of our effort is directed towards fundraising, to meet the constant flow of requests for financial support. This boosts our resources and makes it possible to re-distribute our financial resources towards those less fortunate than ourselves. All monies raised go directly into our Charity Trust account. This account is ring-fenced for charitable purposes and cannot be used for the administrative costs of running our Club. These admin costs are met by members' subscriptions.
- Our main events each have separate pages that can be viewed by selecting the appropriate drop down tab from the main Fundraising menu above. Each contains specific information on the individual events. Events such as our Charity Golf Day and Easter Eggstravaganza are dedicated to specific good causes.
- The success of our largest and longest running event Farnham Beerex, contributes about £35,000 to our general charity fund which is then re-distributed to numerous local good causes throughout the year. (See the section on Community)
- Approximately 85% of all our redistributed funds are spent within our local community.
- Our objective is always to spend our resources each year and not to build bank balances!
- Farnham Lions is a registered Charity. Charity Number 290242.